1. You should try to stay in touch with your employer during the sick leave period for communicating your rehabilitation status and updating your employer about your recovery progress clearly.
2. Before you return to your work, you should inform your employer so that your employer will have sufficient time for arranging work for you.
3. You should explain your physical ability precisely to your employer for helping him/her to make appropriate work arrangement.
4. You should try to resume a regular lifestyle one or two weeks before you return to work.
5. It is normal that you feel tired or even more pain at the beginning stage of returning to work because your body muscles have not been fully recovered from injury. During this period, you should be alert of your safety at work, and avoid overloading of work which could affect the condition of your body.
6. After you return to work, you still need to do exercise regularly to maintain a good body health.